Saturday, July 22, 2006

Aunt SassyMarie Time. . .

Got a long, busy weekend planned!

I was able to get into the spa this morning on a whim (gotta love when that works out) and of course, my daily stop at the gym. I'm trying to get as many of those "mundane" chores done as quickly as possible this morning as I am about to go get my nephew, CamCam.

We're going to spend the rest of the weekend together - Red's Game, Ice Cream (yes, I know...but it's my birthday weekend, so I think I'm allowed), and then the County Fair when I take him home on Monday. Even though I'm not going to be at the gym tomorrow, I think my level of exercise will be higher than normal trying to keep up with a 7-year old!

I try to spend some quality time with the three eldest nieces/nephews each year. . .In a few years, the calendar will get very full as the three (soon to be five) younger ones get old enough to venture to my place on their own. :) In my mind, there is nothing more precious than my kids. I strive to make unique Aunt SassyMarie memories for them to have.

Namaste.

"You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving." - Amy Carmichael

No comments: