Thursday, July 20, 2006

Living In The Moment. . .

I enjoy my memories. . .But I don't want to dwell in the past revisiting them to the extent that I loose creating the memory that lives in today. I enjoy planning future memories. . .But I don't want to focus so much on "then" that I loose "now".

Life is too precious to waste any moments. . .Any potential memories.

I spent a lot of time at the gym tonight. It used to be that I hated being there. I scowled the entire time. I did my time and I got out ASAP! Unfortunately, the scale knew how I felt about the gym and reacted accordingly.

Tonight, I was there for 2 hours. . .And as demented as it sounds - I enjoyed it! I burned
700 calories on the elliptical and 25 calories on the bike. My back and chest muscles got a good work-out and I had some laughs with the training staff.

Now, I am enjoying some Italian Ice and sharing random thoughts in the blog world.

Life is too precious to waste any moments. . .

Namaste.

"Remember that Tomorrow is a promised hope,
Yesterday is a wind at your back,
Today is a gift." - Mary Anne Radmacher

No comments: