Saturday, July 15, 2006

At This Point In Time. . .

Marriage is something that I look forward to, in the future. It is something that is in my plans, but not right now. I came close a few times, but in hind-sight - I would be single now even if the marriages had taken place way back when.

At this point in time, I enjoy being single. I enjoy being able to see the world and keep a schedule that I want to keep on any particular day. It doesn't matter if I have to work late or end up at the gym at 10pm. I can hop in the car and head at of town at a moments notice and the only thing that I have to worry about is how the plants will get watered.

Life is wonderous! I am in the right and perfect spot for me at this point in time, just as I will be in the right and perfect spot when I walk down that aisle!

Namaste.

"What a lovely surprise to discover how un-lonely being alone can be." - Ellen Burstyn

No comments: