Thursday, June 29, 2006

Toothpicks?

WOW. . .What a week! It has been packed full and to be honest, I am feeling a bit tired. OK - to be frank, I am feeling exhausted!

I thought about not posting tonight, but my goal was to blog every time I made it to the gym. As I have been successful with this goal so far - here I sit typing thoughts as they pop into my head. My eyelids are getting heavy enough that if I was to take my contacts out, I would definitely need toothpicks!

I've pretty much given up on the text colors here. I will continue to make them what I want (and they do look right in the preview window) and if they post correct - Great! If they don't, oh well. Life is too short to waste so much time fighting with blogger!


I'm taking the day off tomorrow - not from corporate america, but from the gym. My body thanks me! I'm spending some time with my sissaroos and perhaps trying to decide what pictures to print from my vacation to Alaska. Decisions. . .Decisions. . .


Namaste.


"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." -William Arthur Ward

No comments: