Saturday, June 24, 2006

To Do Lists

Hmmm. . .I always seem to forget how much time and energy goes into cleaning! I had a To Do List for today and in my infinite wisdom, I thought that I could get everything done with plenty of time to spare. Shows what I know!

I just spent about three hours cleaning one room - and a small room to be exact. I don't think I need to mention that I haven't mopped the floor because I want to do all of the mopping at one time. I now have four more rooms to go as well as two bathrooms. Funny, but I don't think I'll have any time to spare today or will even get through the entire list done this weekend. At least I got to the gym before the cleaning started.

Guess I should get back to crossing things off of my To Do List.

Namaste.


"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything; but I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." -Edward Everette Hale

No comments: