Sunday, June 25, 2006

Did I Miss The Weekend?

Wowsa. . .Where did the weekend go? I swear it was just here!

Took a break from cleaning today - okay, maybe not the smartest decision that I've made, but it was one that I needed to do. Went to church this morning - heard a high-schooler with an amazing voice! She brought tears to my eyes on both of the songs that she blessed us with. The message was practical and all felt right with the world, at least my little piece of it.

Ended up over at the Greek Festival with some dear friends. Nice time, nice food, nice company! But the result of that fun? Time to hit the gym - the food was good tasting, but not good calorie counting! :) If anyone is in the Cincinnati area next year during the weekend of the festival, I recommend it! Was a nice way to try some different ethnic dishes. I had the Pastichio (layers of ground beef and macaroni covered with bechamel sauce) and a Baklava Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae. . .

On that note, I am going to at least get the clothes folded that I washed yesterday. Everything else will just have to wait until another day. . .Says me!

Namaste.

"The body must be nourished physically, emotionally an spiritually. We're spiritually starved in this culture - not underfed but undernourished." - Carol Hornig


One of these days - the font colors will post with the correct color (rambling in black, quote in Bengal orange) the first time I publish it. . .SAYS ME!

No comments: