Friday, June 23, 2006

New Look

It didn't take long before I started changing the look of this place. Just like my condo, I've gotta mess with every detail to make it "mine". Of course (Luke - don't roll your eyes at me), I didn't like any of the templates that blogger offers. . .So, I started messing with the code despite not knowing what any part of it meant. Hope you like the results!

The only things that I haven't figured out is: how to get my info in black instead of Bengal Orange (yes, I know that for it to be Bengal Orange now, I had to have changed it at least once!) and how to make the left sidebar skinnier. If that's the worst problems I have here, then life is pretty dern wonderful! (NOTE: left sidebar done, I've given up on my info color)

My Daily Planner has sayings at the bottom of each page. In an effort to break my occasional habit of being a wanna-be pack-rat, I thought it would be nice to share one of my favs here every so often at the bottom of my entries. Hope you enjoy!

Namaste.

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing

No comments: