Monday, March 16, 2020

The Virus...Post 2

MBB has not left the house since Friday night and I have now begun my self-quarantine now that I am home from the office.  My click list was cancelled, so I stopped by the grocery on my way home to make sure that we have some food for the next week.

The plan is for me to work remotely from home every other day and I'll be taking PTO on the other days.  My work office is taking steps to implement social distancing; however, there are a few who are not making choices that align with our wishes, so I am taking myself out of the environment.

In the end, whether they come north or not, our house must be a safe place for our grand babies... Just in case.

Ohio has shut down restaurants and bars... So we will try to balance home cooking with delivery or Grub Hub / Door Dash to help support as many businesses as possible.

My goal to reduce restaurant spending is going to take a break while we get through this craziness...


Namaste.

No comments: