Saturday, March 14, 2020

The Virus...Post 1

With all of the craziness that has invaded the world, I forgot about blogging...

And this is a time when I should be trying to document stuff for my memory, if nothing else.

So, I am going to put up a few short posts just to document our timeline.

This evening, we found out that the first Covid-19 case was confirmed in Lucas County, Ohio... Which is just a couple miles from where we live.

We decided that we needed to go into self-quarantine as much as possible in case our KY family decided to head north.  We have one grandson who is immune-compromised and the other two recently sick from the flu.  It is vital that we are not carriers of the virus and are unaware.

I still have to go to work on Monday to figure out that situation, but I am not planning on being in an office with other people who are not taking this seriously!


Namaste.

No comments: