Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Remembering: Blessings

I am thankful that I get to do what I do for a living (and have for seven years now).
I am thankful that I work for a company who empowers me to help others.
I am thankful that I (am told that) make a difference.

I believe that we need to give everyone a hand up, not a hand out.
I believe that everyone should get an equal opportunity to compete.
I believe that we can all make a difference.

Some days, I struggle - but would life be worth living if I didn't?
Some days, I don't want to get out of bed - but I do.
Some days, I wonder if I am making a difference.

And as my major work event comes to a close today, I am so blessed that I am able to be a part of it.
To the ~1,500 attendees - Thank you.
To the speakers - Thank you.
To my team members - Thank you.

Namaste.

No comments: