Friday, November 02, 2018

#FridayFinds - Yala Kol

It came to our attention recently that we have gotten into a rut when it comes to restaurants.  We eat the same things over and over (whether it is what I cook or where we frequent).

So, we are trying to try some ne
w places.
First up - MBB wanted to find a good Gyro.

I did some searches and found: Yala Kol
It had good reviews (4.3 with 120 reviews) and some comments raved on the Gyro...

Hummus
Both MBB and I enjoyed, though I have to admit
that our other Mediterranean restaurant keeps the #1 title here.

Chicken Shawarma w/ Rice
Huge portions - half of mine went in a box.
 
Gyro
NOTE: The sauce is a little different than traditional.
Overall, this is probably a repeat as MBB was happy with the Gyro.
I thought that the Chicken was very flavorful and the rice was different (in a good way, except for the lima beans!).

Namaste.

No comments: