Thursday, June 07, 2018

Feeling Weird

We have been in nimbo for so long now, that I don't remember what it feels like to not be in nimbo.  Now that we have moved into stability at home - it feels REALLY weird.


I keep looking around expecting the other shoe to drop...
And it doesn't...
And it is making me feel very, very uneasy...


I also realized that we began our home search in Michigan over a year ago - you would think that it would start feeling like home more... We are coming up close on our "we bought the house a year ago" date.


So, I am trying to get some routines established (we already have pool), get some projects picked out (that should be very normal for us) and ease into this world of normalcy. 


Hopefully soon, things will feel like home, like relaxing, like us.


Namaste.

No comments: