Friday, March 09, 2018

#FridayFinds - MEAD!

OK, maybe I live under a rock sometimes...
I admit that I don't watch a lot of TV (not much at all)...
I avoid main stream media - until I find someone who can be impartial and present something without an agenda.
Yep - It will be awhile before I watch the news again.

Which leads me to this past weekend.
We were having a girl's weekend and stumbled into a Meadery.

I thought mead was a type of beer...

I'll wait while you finish laughing at me...

Yes, I got educated quickly.
And tried some great mead at Schramm's Mead in Ferndale, MI...
I tried some hot chocolate with nutmeg mead and a 1 oz pour of "The Rebuttal".
I must say that "The Rebuttal" was amazing.  It had Mindo Cocoa nibs & Madagascar Vanilla in a bourbon barrel.  Yummy!

If you are near Ferndale - I definitely recommend swinging by for a taste.

Namaste.

No comments: