Thursday, February 22, 2018

Learning a New Sport...

Moving north has resulted in my learning a new sport: Pot Hole Dodging.

No lie - you may have just driven that same road five minutes ago and all was good...
But don't feel comfortable! 
There may be one there now.


It could be small...
It could be big...
It could be hidden by snow...
It could be just there - daring you to drive over it...
Heck, it could even have friends that it decided to hold hands with...


Yes, I went over a strip of about seven connected side to side - there was no where to dodge!
And to make matters worst - it was at the end of an entrance ramp onto a highway...

I have been told that this is a normal occurrence here...
And it could be awhile before they go away...

My reality:  I am starting to add about ten minutes to all of my drives because of the dodging.
And I am thankful that my car is still in one piece.


Namaste.

No comments: