Sunday, January 07, 2018

Clean Slate

I pretty much went on sabbatical from this blog in 2017.
I posted about goals, or lack there of, and then... Nada.

I did find a draft today that I wrote in September, but never posted.
I went ahead and published it... Well - it had a good point.
There are a few things that I didn't get posted in 2017 (ie. quilts), so I will be playing catch-up to get those out there.


Now, I am working with:  A Clean Slate

I have a new home.
I am investigating a new spiritual home.
I am working with new doctors.
I am trusting in the relocation process to finish our move.

I am staying in the now.
I am hopeful.
I am trying to stay either neutral or positive (Rome wasn't built in a day!).
I have a lot of work to do.

I am just working on the clean slate and making the most of the hand that I have been dealt.
So, no goals/resolutions.
If someone pushes me to have one - I am drinking green tea instead of coffee at work.


It is okay if I am on this journey alone...
It is okay if there is anyone else out there with the same experience...
I am just taking one step at a time to make this clean slate the best that it can be.
If something doesn't work, I am just going to bless it goodbye and start again.


Namaste.

No comments: