Friday, May 06, 2016

Ouch

My head is spinning...

I don't know which way is up...
Or down...

Some weeks, I'm not even sure what day it is or where I am...
No lie - I've had to ask hotel workers...

I achieved a professional goal...
Sometimes, I question if it was the right path and other times, I am extremely excited...
That along with all of the personal changes occurring now...
Yeah - I won't bore you.

In the end - it is what it is and I am going to have to try very hard to make everything work.
Part of that is being able to cry just to cry...
And getting mental breaks...

The only ways that I know to do that is to read a good series (I have run out of those) and to blog about mindless things.  You know - not my problems, but just stuff to get my mind off of everything for awhile.

I really need to figure out how to blog on my phone better.
That will be fun right now as auto correct and I are not getting along right now.

I know that I have said that about blogging before...
But I wasn't this close to anxiety and panic attacks becoming a daily friend before either.

I am on a mission to get my brain straightened out. 
Along with the physical.
I've given up on the spiritual fixes right now.  :(
I will just maintain there where I am.

A few prayers and crossed fingers would be greatly appreciated.

Namaste.

No comments: