Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Rough Time...

Honestly, it's been a rough month or so and the last few days, I reached a low point.

I really just wanted to go bawl my eyes out and feel sorry for myself, but life got in the way and I just couldn't.  I even tried retail therapy - didn't work for me (spending money just makes me even more depressed!).  I even went as far as buying a new pair of shoes - nope, no dice.  Though, I really did need the shoes.

I am having some medical challenges right now and of course, it will be a few days before I hear back from the doctor. 

Why do I always seem to get sick around the holidays when people want to take some time off?

So, I am going to try to spend my last four days off of work keeping busy, getting some projects done and just not think about it.

Wish me luck...
And some prayers would be appreciated too!

Namaste.

No comments: