Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Night To Get Stuff Done...

WOW...
Just wow...

The beginning of June saw me in Indianapolis and Detroit twice.
I got most of this week at home to get through the piles on my desk at work and spend some time with the family...

This evening, I decided to take care of some things outside of the office that had been neglected (waving at blogger land).  So now...
 * I have pretty toes (don't ask MBB how long I have been complaining about those)...
 * Three loads of laundry...
 * My legs didn't like the 20 minute visit with the elliptical earlier tonight...
 * Another 20 minute visit happened with the sewing machine...
 * A 20 minute visit was attempted with the bill/file pile (don't ask - not sure what was
   up with 20 minutes tonight), but when time was up...the pile just begged for 10 more
   minutes.
 * An hour processing hints on ancestry.com = leaving with more hints than when I started.
 * And -- yeah, HI THERE!

It was a busy night... and even though I love spending time with the family (and that is usually my #1 priority)... It was very productive having the house to myself for an evening to get organized!

Friday brings Zilla and PipSqueak...
Saturday brings another shot to win a spot playing pool in Vegas, this time with MBB...
Sunday is a mad rush to pack a bag, cause yes - I am heading out for another week!

In other words, I make no future promises...

Namaste.

No comments: