Friday, January 30, 2015

On The Road Again...

I always have blocks of time in the car by myself... 

But normally it doesn't leave time for deep thinking as: 
  - I am becoming more coherent and waking up...
  - I am catching up with family/friends...
  - I am running errands...
  - I am prepping for/recovering from work...

This week, I was semi on vacation and semi traveling and semi working remotely. 
It called for a lot of driving...
And without most of the other normal distractions, three long drives (add some wine to alone time at the end of it all) led to a lot of deep thinking. 

I've realized that I am a very loyal person... 
That is good in some cases...
That is bad in some cases...

I need to seriously reevaluated a part of my life. 
I need to look at some loyalty and determine if it is good or bad.
I need to make my relationships give and take and not just give.
I need to put MBB and myself first.

Used to be when I rambled like this... I was struggling to figure it out on my own. 
Feels much better to have someone to hash all of this out with and realized that this is a process that I need to do.

Let's see how this ends up.

Namaste.

No comments: