Sunday, January 04, 2015

Back to Reality

Well, it is my last day off...
Back to the grindstone tomorrow.

Well, back to the grindstone for someone else that is.
Don't really think that I took much of a "relaxation break" this time around as I did a "get things done for myself break" type of deal.

Don't know if that has anything to do with the funky mood I am in today or if it is just what it is.
But, I am so irritable, it isn't funny.
Can't say that one person did something to put me in the funk.
I'm just there.

I can say that being in the funk, there are little things that are grating on my ever last nerve, but I don't see any of that changing any time soon. AUGH

Tomorrow starts the first week of the year which means that I will start focusing on my goals.
I am trying to figure out the best way to track what I've done, so I can be more accountable...
To myself, at least.

I am also going to try to do the plank challenge starting today... 20 seconds...
What have I got myself into?

Namaste.

No comments: