Sunday, August 03, 2014

Progress!

Where did July go?

I didn’t do much traveling for work (was able to hold it off until the last day of the month), but definitely FILLED up the time with getting caught up and working on stuff around the house.

As is obvious by this page, blogging did not fill up my time much!
We were on a mission to get the deck built – and an unexpected inspection by the insurance company pushed that a bit.
We got a bit creative which did cause some additional time working on it, but since we will be able to enjoy it for the next two summers – I think it was worth it.

August finds me traveling much more, so I’m not sure how much more I’ll be able to help working on the house and the To Do list is huge on that one.

I'll try to post pictures soon...

Namaste.

No comments: