Monday, April 28, 2014

Struggling...

Ever struggled with something?
Something that everyone else things is minor and no big deal?
That just continues to drive you crazy?

For me: it's the dilemma of whether I should put a copywrite on my photos...

I am not a professional, but I am very proud of my photos.
I take all of the photos of my kids (ok, so half of MaBell's Senior photos were taken by a pro and half by me) and my grandkids.  If I could have figured out how to take my own wedding pictures, I would have.

But I tend to get a little irritated when I see one of my photos on someone else's page as it was their picture. I hear this voice in my head screaming...   :(

I guess what is minor to one, may be major to another.
And this is VERY major to me.

I guess I'll get over it...
But it does make me want to be more stingy with my photos or not take them at all.

Namaste.

No comments: