Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year Goals

2013 didn't go so well, and even though I am not super superstitious - I am putting some of the badness on not following my New Year's Day tradition in 2013.

First thing first - I made Pork and Kraut for lunch today, along with Mashed Potatoes and Biscuits.

Then I set some goals.  I don't like resolutions - especially New Year Resolutions.  Seems that they always get broken and making them is just setting yourself up for failure.
So, I am making New Year Goals (again).
Not sure how I did last year.  Don't even remember if I made any or what they were.

2014
Fitness / Physical Side
-Update MyFitnessPal with every calorie that goes in my mouth.
-Wear my FitBit everyday (and try to get it to say 10,000 as often as possible).
-Take better care of my skin.

Mental Side
-Read 12 books (ok - I know I did that one in 2013 and was successful!)
-Work on my pool mechanics at least every other day.

Spiritual Side
-Get to church more...I am not going to say how much, but if I make it two times, it is an improvement over 2013.
-Spend more time with positive / fun / productive people.

Wish me luck.

Namaste.

No comments: