Friday, January 17, 2014

Blogging

I'm using a new-to-me invention on my smartphone: Speak to Type.
I used to have a lot of time to sit in front of the computer…
To make my thoughts perfect…
To be witty…
To drive people crazy by being vague…

But lately when I do find the time to sit in front of the computer, my brain just isn't able to come up with things to blog about…
Maybe all the small details in my life right now taking up too much space.
So when my brain is thinking in blog mode, I'm going to try speak to text on my cell phone...
Of course, great new inventions lead to new aggrevations…

When I ramble, sometimes I pause while I am thinking and the stupid speech to text thing-a-ma-boob turns off without me knowing and I lose about 5 minutes of this stream rambling thoughts that is up-chucking out of my mouth. I'm sure that this will lead to a lot of funny hilarious confusion when I sit at the computer and try to translate the speech to text into an actual blog entry, but as I am hoping for some comedy in my life – this may be a success (though in the middle of updating this translation and I’m not sure how funny this is!).

I'm also hoping to get more thoughts back on the blog because I am thinking that journaling / blogging, even the vague nonsense, may help turn some of my stress / anxiety into productive memories to revisit later.
Well see how this works between the pauses and the fact that I tend to talk way faster than the speech to text works…

 Namaste.

No comments: