I love to read. . .
Haven't done near the reading that I used to...
A thing called life got in the way.
In 2012, I tried to kick-start the one book a month idea.
I did get 12ish in, though it definitely wasn't one per month.
That did get me back into the mode of reading, but I tend to "reread" old favorites or pick up a mindless, quick read.
I am going to target 12 mindful reads this year.
I am off to a good start...
The hardest part is finding mindful books that don't bore me to tears.
1. Lips Unsealed: A Memoir by Belinda Carlisle
2. Between a Heart and a Rock Place: A Memoir by Pat Benator
3. Put on Your Crown: Life Changing Moments on the Path to Queendom by Queen Latifa
4. Get Out of Debt Like the Debt Heroes: How 21 Ordinary People Paid Off Over $1.7 Million in Debt by Ben Edwards and Jeff Rose (starting to appreciate my Kindle app - but this one did bore me quite a bit)
5. Surviving Septermber 11th by Dan Holdridge (starting to appreciate my Kindle app)