Sunday, January 06, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Another year gone!
Can't say I'm shedding any tears saying good bye to 2012.
Welcome aboard 2013!
Nice to see you.

2012 was a rough year, but I am realizing that a lot of work was done for the future.
2013 has already begun to feel so much better (except for one area, but let's not go there).

January finds:
 - MBB and I reaching a mile-stone of our financial plan (woohoo!)...
 - Some big check offs on the remodeling front...
 - The fact that our exercise room will be usable soon... So looking forward to this!

I get so tired of work and work and work and... You get the picture.
It is so nice that there is work and work and result and work and...
Yeah, just every so often, please!

I am going to take another stab at the 12 books...
I am going to get back on the exercise bandwagon (exact date TBD)...
I am going to start creating things again...
2013 looks to be a good year.

Namaste.

No comments: