Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Books in 12 Months?

Still working on my revised goal of 12 Books in 12 Months.
Don't get me wrong - I read A LOT.
If I counted, I'd probably be at about 50 Books this year.
But the 12 Books in 12 Months were to be NEW reads (I have a habit of reading books over and over) and have a bit more substance than a soft back romance.  I didn't discount all romances as the JDRobb Series is included, but that is a great series that aren't based around romance.  The murder mysteries make me thing and are intriguing.

Here's an updated status of my progress...
1. (AKA Jan) Steve Jobs
2. (AKA Feb) American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
3. Hunger Games (Hunger Games Book 1)
4. Catching Fire (Hunger Games Book 2)
5. Mockingjay (Hunger Games Book 3)
6. Celebrity In Death
7. Delusion In Death
8. Between A Heart and A Rock Place
9. Put On Your Crown
10. Lips Unsealed (a memoir) <--- Currently reading
11. Lincoln <--- Currently reading... Since this is 700+ pages, it should count as two!!!
12.  <--- Got another one upstairs that I am "trying" to read...I'll update the name later.

Since I'm taking it easy the next few days - I may have time to get through some books and get the 12 completed before the ball drops.

Namaste.

No comments: