Sunday, September 30, 2012

Been Busy...

I was feeling a bit like baking.
Wish I was feeling successful too.

I through dinner in the crockpot and got busy.

Pumpkin Rolls...
Too thin.
Stuck to the paper.
Not quite the taste I was going after.
OB deemed them a failure.
MBB says that they taste good (guess he is closing his eyes when he eats them).
I'm going to search for another recipe.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites...
Failure.
Already threw the recipe that I clipped away.
Chicken and Dumplings...
Other than taking longer than I liked to cook, it was good.
My one success of the event.
I also baked bread.
A recipe that the family loves.
And it fell.  Sunk.  Whatever else you want to call it.
I also thought that it tasted bad, but both MBB and OB liked it.

Maybe I should stay out of the kitchen for awhile?

Namaste.

No comments: