Friday, August 24, 2012

Rules

Call me crazy.
Call me paranoid.

I don't care.

I follow the rules.
I grew up with a relative in and out of jail.
I never wanted to go there.

I still follow rules to this day.
The SOX Auditors at work must really like me.
But, it also does not make me popular with most people.

I don't care.

I freak out whenever I think I might get a ticket (and yes, I have a few speeding tickets tied to my name - hence, why I won't go more than 5 miles over the speed limit now) for any reason.
Freak Out = Stress = Not Healthy
Which means that sometimes I cannot participate in certain groups who do not want to follow rules.

Funny how putting my health first instead of being willing to break the rules isn't view highly by some.
But it is by me.
And by MBB.
And that's all that really matters.

Namaste.

No comments: