Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trying to be back!

I took some time off from the blog. More than I usually do…
Does seem to be a trend around here though.

It wasn’t something that I consciously did…
It just happened.

I could blame it on MaBell’s Volleyball.
I could blame it on OB’s Football.

I could blame it on our remodeling.

I could blame it on changes at work.

I could blame it on the crowds at the grocery store.

But in the end, it simply was that something had to slip through the cracks and I didn’t want that something to be my sanity.

At any rate, I am going to make an attempt to get back into blogging (and not just picture posting). Sometimes putting words out there, even vague ones, seems to help keep things straight in my mind.

I heard a few people were participating in a “NaBloPoMo” (National Blog Posting Month) and I thought about giving it a try…

OK, OK, OK…
I am cheating as I am back dating this post, but I just found out about this activity today from Carmen and so I am posting twice today. Based on my current history of no posts, I think two in one day should definitely count! :)

Namaste.

No comments: