Friday, November 18, 2011

Organized?

Someone told me a few months ago that they wanted to be just like me.
They thought that I had my stuff together and was super organized.
They thought that I "was all that".


Wow.
I've got them snowed.

I try to be organized.
I try to keep my stuff together.
I fail most days.

I have lists.
I have small bursts of energy.
I have calenders.
I have lots of tears.

Most days, I leave the house right around 6am and if I come straight home from work, I may return about 4:45ish. That's about 11 hours a day to work that 40 hour week.
If I have any errands or have to visit the DREADED grocery store, it easily becomes a 12-13 hour day.

Then, there's dinner (when I am not pulling out my hair).
And homework.
And remodeling.
And yes, I am trying to get back into exercising.

Organized?
Who has the time?

Namaste.

No comments: