Monday, January 24, 2011

New Toys. . .

It seems like MBB always gets some new toys when we are remodeling.
That's okay by me! Really!!!

But I should mention, if I haven't already, that I don't care for drywall mudding.
Really, I can't stand it.
But as my handsome husband is a little OCD about mudding and I would like it done sometime this century, I now am the official mudder of the family.
The title doesn't make the job any better.

I am getting a little better. . .
Still not as good as Luke, but I do see improvement from wall to wall.
Though - I can't take personal credit for the improvement on the last wall. . .
I had help from MY new toys!
Yep, I got new toys for our remodeling!
I'll just try to forget that I got the toys because I am the official mudder.
But at least the corners are a bit easier to do now.

Namaste.

No comments: