Lately, there has been a lot of silence here.
A few reasons:
- Four visitations in under two months. I'm tired of goodbyes.
- The happy stress of planning a wedding. I love MBB and our wedding. . .Stress, not so much.
- Volleyball Season in full swing. Boosters, Fund-raising, Senior Night, AUGH! Thank God for carpools!
- Football Season in full swing.
- Major construction on our property. I'll be so happy this winter not having to scrap!
- Lack of sleep. WARNING: Parts of this post may not make sense.
- An attempt to not use the blog for my negative vomiting. . .
- A game called " How many emails / voice mails / having others call will it take to get a RSVP?"
Yep, life is fun and interesting right now.
And that's okay!