Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Green Thumb?

I always thought that I had a green thumb. . .
This year, it feels like my green thumb went on vacation.

We have had some success, but not as much as I would like.

The cucumbers have taken over our gardening box.
We'll see how many yellow flowers transition onto our salads.
I have no idea why this picture is sideways. . .I can't seem to fix it.
Wait a minute - turn your head to the right. Yep, it looks right now. (:

The tomatoes are the most challenging for me. We are growing them in pots (a direct result of trying to keep them away from dogs who like to pee on EVERYTHING!)
Some pots are doing well and some aren't.


Our potato box is doing farely well.
I have planted two rows and need to get some more seeds.
We have seven pepper plants in this hanging basket.
They are doing VERY well. I'm hoping for lots of banana peppers and jalapenos for the kids.
There was one pepper plant that didn't fit into the basket.
This is a cayenne pepper that is fighting the cucumbers for space.Namaste.

No comments: