Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone.

I didn't get to touch the computer until about 10pm last night and I was exhausted! I got my email downloaded onto the computer and that was it. . .Didn't even read it - so no blog posting for me (what's new, right?).

I had a great Mom's Day: Church, Lunch with the family at a steakhouse, Working on projects around the house, Workout on the elliptical and supper at 9:45pm. :)

The church gave all of the mothers a flower (not sure what they were, but I got a red one).
The steakhouse gave all of the mothers a carnation (I got a white one).
MBB bought me a subscription for iFit Live for our elliptical that gets him out of buying a Mother's Day Gift and probably a Birthday Gift this year. It's the closest thing that I'll ever get to working out with Jillian Michaels. :)

My favorite part of the day?
A huge hug and "Happy Mother's Day" that I got from MaBell when I got my flowers at church.
How far we have come in the last three years!

Namaste.

No comments: