Monday, December 14, 2009

Letter To A Friend. . .

Hey Stranger!

It feels like forever since we got together and I must say that I MISS YOU DEEPLY!
I know that the family misses you as well - MBB mentioned you this morning and MaBell last night.
I'm not sure if it will be tonight or tomorrow night, but I know that OB will be talking about you too.

It may be awhile before we can get on each other's schedules, but I really think that we should make it a priority. I will admit that we will be counting down the hours once we pen in the time (no penciling allowed for this one!).
I just hope that the kids don't try to meet up with you instead of being in class.

It is such a shame that "life" has pushed us apart! One of my resolutions for 2010 is to get together with you on a daily basis and not loose touch again.

Please don't give up on us. . .I know, I know - I've said it before, but we are serious this time!
Sleep - please remember that you are a dear friend and a valuable part of our lives!


Namaste.

No comments: