Tuesday, December 08, 2009

25 Things You Had No Desire To Know. . .

Stole, of course, from Carmen. . .
This is becoming a habit of mine.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. My nephew Anthony (miss you!). Jennifer Lopez.

2. Where was your first kiss? I have no idea. I guess that's bad.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Nope. Toilet paper is not serious vandalism!
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Do you count my trainer?
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? One time as a part of a group - karaoke, yes, there was alcohol involved.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Probably eyes.
7. What really turns you off? Bad sportsmanlike attitude - bad winners and bad losers.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Whatever they have with white chocolate, skim milk.
9. What is your biggest mistake? There is not enough space in the Interweb for me to list those. I can't pick just one.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No, unless you count the pressure point to get rid of my headaches.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I am addicted to coupons.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yep - Julia Louise Dreyfus (years and years ago).
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Nope.
14. Did you have braces? Yes. Not so very long ago.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes, but I am, soon to be, the shorter person in my house.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Let me think. . .
17. When do you know it’s love? When you can screw up royally, and there is still hugs and kisses and forgiveness. (Not my answer, but I like Carmen's who stole it from Headless Mom's!)
18. Do you speak any other languages? Very small amounts of Russian and Japanese.
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Yes, in my young, unknowledgable years!
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Nope. . .Don't know that I want to either.
21. What’s something that really annoys you? Teeth scrapping on silverware and smacking.
22. What’s something you really like? Sleep.
23. Can you dance? Nope, but that doesn't stop me.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yep - twice. Once from a car wreck and once from an anxiety attack that work thought was a heart attack.
25. Tag 5 people! Everyone who wants it!

Namaste.

No comments: