Tuesday, May 05, 2009

War Time #2

The next move in the on-going war in our house that started this weekend. . .

After we finished breakfast and the kids started helping MBB in the basement, I went upstairs to put some laundry away. I saw the "gift" that MBB had received laying on the floor and I knew what he was planning on doing with them, so I decided to be his "delivery person" and take care of it for him. I moved the socks into MaBell's room - specifically into her pillow case (smoothed out real nice so that they weren't obvious).

Later that night as we were crawling into bed, I mentioned to MBB that I delivered for him. He looked at me funny and said that he did it soon after she admitted to leaving him a gift. We started laughing (OK, MBB laughed and I got into another giggle fest) and figured that MaBell caught him and put the socks back in our room.

Very quickly, MBB grabbed his pillow and started going through his pillowcase.
What did he find?
Yep. . .Smelly Socks.
After a bit more laughter (and me quickly checking my pillowcase), we called it a night.

The next morning, MaBell came out of her room with smelly socks in her hand yelling at MBB.

Hmmmmm...
If MaBell didn't know MBB had made his move, who put new socks in his pillowcase????

And the war continues. . .

Namaste.

No comments: