Friday, September 19, 2008

Time?

I seem to have an large "To Do" list. . .At last count, it had 27 things on it!
I'm having a bit of trouble finding time to cross things off of it.

One thing that just doesn't seem to want to get off of my list - I have a 4GB memory card that is FULL of pictures. OK, I can probably put about 10 more pictures on it, but that's it. I just haven't had a few moments to sit down, delete the bad one, edit the good ones and upload them (which is another chore in itself).

Tonight, for the first time in awhile, I don't have any games to go to, practices to pick up from or stores to stop at. I was going to go to the gym, but I forgot my gym shoes. SOOOOOOO. . .at 3:30pm today - I AM GOING STRAIGHT HOME FOR THE NIGHT!!!

Will I cross anything off of my "To Do" list?
Probably one thing - SLEEP!

Namaste.

No comments: