Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Moving Up In The World!

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are moving up in the world!
We have Internet again!

With not being able to check my personal email at work and not having Internet at home, I have felt a bit cut off from the world. Not to mention incredibly behind on uploading pictures onto kodak gallery!

Never fear, I got through the 81 emails that I had waiting on me (only 2 were SPAM) and have begun the painful uploading process. Keep in mind that our Internet connection is called "high speed", but isn't really. Don't get me wrong - it is WAY better than dial-up, but is far from what people have come to expect when the words "high speed" are used. It takes about 15 minutes to upload ten pictures if you are doing other things on the Internet. I think I'll take a long nap when uploading the pics from Japan! :)

Namaste.

No comments: