Sunday, June 08, 2008

Guest Blogger. . .MaBell!



. . . . . . . After 48hours of labor, my twin boyz: Thumper (left) and Playboy Bunny (right).

I found Thumper in RockSt@r's (my dog) mouth when I got home from school. I ended up leaving 4 a boosters meeting and when I came home OB was like "m@B3ll look in da box there is 2 of dim". So, I went to the box I put Thumper in. . .Wat do you know there is 2 of dim!

OB says he thought dat Rock had got da 1st one, but dat wasnt da case. . .He had found playboy!!!! Multiplyin like rabbits!


- m@B3ll

Translation: MaBell found the first bunny in Rockstar's (AKA Rocky - her dog) mouth. While we were at a meeting, OB found a second bunny - also in Rockstar's mouth. She named them Thumper and Playboy Bunny even though we aren't keeping them.

Namaste.

No comments: