Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy's Day. . .

I apologize for the lack of posting over the weekend - we were busy doing lots of stuff and then I came down with a monster headache on Sunday. The pain is barely there now, so life is feeling a bit better today (I will post OB's double header results from Saturday later for those of you who are interested. . .the info is at home and I'm not).

We celebrated Daddy's Day Saturday night by taking MBB out to dinner. The food was good, but now I have to be really careful this week - final weigh-in for the Weight Loss Competition is this Friday. You may not want me posting this week! :)

Happy Belated Daddy's Day to all those who are fathers by birth, by marriage, by stepping in and caring about someone - or all three above! You make a difference.

Namaste.

"The heart has eyes that the brain knows nothing of."
-Charles H. Parkhurst

No comments: