Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Unknown. . .

I think that I have mentioned before that I don't like the "unknown".
I go crazy as I don't know how to react or how to prepare or how to do ANYTHING!

I am in that situation now. . .twice. TWICE!
This is not a good situation for me! I am not a laid back person who just goes with the flow!

Back during basketball season, MaBell was doing drills with a medicine ball and jammed her ring finger on her dominate hand. A friend decided to pull it back into place for her and yeah, well. . .
MaBell is at the surgeon right now discussing whether she needs to have surgery on her hand. I AM GOING CRAZY waiting on MBB to call me and let me know what the doctor says.
UPDATE: MaBell does not have to have surgery. . .She just has to wear a splint for awhile. :)

I also got a call from MommyMarie last night.
GrandmaMarie is going through a large amount of doctor appointments right now as well.
She is going to have some serious tests done next Wednesday to figure some things out.
I don't think my nerves are going to hold up very well until then. :(

Namaste.

No comments: