Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol

I'm not a big TV person.
I'm not a big American Idol fan.

I decided to turn on the TV last night.
After MBB got over his shock of me being the one to turn on the TV, I watched AI for the first time this season.

"Why?" you might ask.

Well, I had heard some things about the Davids currently in the running.
I viewed some of the past performances on AI's website that peeked my interest.
There was one person in particular who impressed me with his originality.

Yes, I watched.
Yes, I was impressed. . .even by the tears.

Yes, it will be a close race to #1 this year.
If David Cook does not win, it will be a shame.
If David Cook does not win, can you say Daughtry Jr?

*Photo from americanidol.com - I take no credit for it.


Namaste.

1 comment:

The Frogge Family said...

I knew I liked you! I LOVE David Cook!!! I didn't get to watch it last night so I'm watching it right now... I love my DVR too!