Monday, April 21, 2008

Wish I Had It Earlier!

If there is one remodeling project that I hate doing - it's grouting tile. Don't mind laying the stuff, but can't stand the grouting of it (let's not even talk about the arm brace that Luke had to wear after helping me grout a few years ago). . .

MBB and I spent part of our day Saturday grouting the tile in the new bathroom.

On Sunday, we were at the Happiest Place on Earth (AKA Lowe's) and found this neat little tool. Too bad, I didn't have it on Saturday!

We went ahead and grabbed one! We have lots more grouting in our future and I'm hoping that this makes it a bit more bearable!

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any tips on sealing your grout???

Sassy Marie said...

We are getting ready to do that in the next day or two...Haven't done it before (I always got the premixed grout before that was already sealed), so this may be an experience!