Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Books

I like books. OK, I love stories that are printed on paper.
I think they have played a big part of my life since Elementary School.

I like to reread books.
I keep most of the books written by JDRobb, Nora Roberts, Christine Feehan and Sherilynn Kenyon.
Yes, I even have all of the Harry Potter books - in hard back!

Some characters have become real to me - some books even bring me to tears, no matter how many times I read them.

I have some series that I have reread multiple times.
Every time I reread them, I notice details that I missed the first 100 times that I read the book.
What?
No one else misses details when they read?
Stop pulling my leg!


Anyone else like to read a book more than once?
Yes, I know some of you don't even like to read a book once!


Namaste.

No comments: