Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hanging Out. . .

I am sitting in a comfy chair sipping on a cappucino in the Crown Lounge at the Detroit Airport. I'm going to use the next two hours or so to get some serious work done (already got a bit done last night at the hotel).
If I can get all of the work done before boarding, life will be good.
If I can't - I'll be working in the hotel room Monday night.

After the last two days, I think I need the 13 hour flight to wind down and relax.
I'm hoping that they have some decent movies showing on the plane.
Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't.

I still don't know where my luggage is. . .
So, I handwashed my clothes last night and let them dry on the heater.
I have one change of clothes for work on Tuesday and I'm praying that I have my bag or I'll be handwashing again and will have to wear the same outfit on Wednesday.

All of this is starting to get pretty comical.
Seriously, all I can do at this point is laugh! :)

I'm going to try to blog once I reach my final destination.
I should have a decent internet connection at the hotel.

Namaste.

No comments: