Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Countdown Is On. . .

I am now counting down the hours until I catch the bus for the airport.
I am trying to get as little sleep tonight as possible. . .The less I get in the room and the more I get on the plane, the better chance that my jet-lag will be brief when I get home.


Just to give you a frame of reference:
I'll be doing a happy dance Friday 7:20pm (Eastern) as the bus pulls away from the hotel.
I will be jumping for joy Friday 11:55pm as the plane taxies away from the gate.
I will be crawling out of my skin starting Saturday 11:45am anxious for my layover to be done so that I can get back home.

This trip, I am hopeful that the hours leading up to the flight will go a bit faster as I will have someone to talk to IN ENGLISH!!! Yep, my co-worker from Europe will be keeping me company on the hour ride to the airport as her flight leaves just under an hour before mine.

I'm hoping that everyone missed me as much as I missed them!

Namaste.

No comments: