Wednesday, December 12, 2007

OMG!!!

It hit me when my boss said "See you on January 2" as he left the office today (we both still have days to work this month, but none where we will both be here together):
2007 is almost over!

I started to look back on the year and couldn't believe how much my life as changed this year:

  • My Divorce: I started the year loosing one of my body parts - the gall bladder.
  • My Marriage: I entered into a relationship where I am attached to something 24/7 - my braces. Stay tuned for another divorce in the VERY near future!
  • My Mane: February found me with a redesigned head of hair - I now have an excuse for "my blond moments" - blond highlights!
  • My Weight: I lost a large portion of weight in the beginning of the year and reached my 21% body fat goal. Since then, I have allowed just a bit to return. . .Nothing that I am concerned about!
  • My Friends: I was able to reconnect with some high school friends through the summer. It has been a blast to catch up with them - especially Thumbs!!! :)
  • My Love Life: I am truly blessed to have found MBB (or did he find me???). I can't believe that it has only been four months. . .It feels like we've been together way longer than that.

Did I forget something major???
Feel free to leave a comment if you remember something that I don't!

Namaste.

  • 13 days until Christmas
  • ~28 days until metal free
  • 57 days until four-eyed free

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pleasure has been all mine!