Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quotes that I found. . .

Since a bug has decided to make itself at home in me...
And I hadn't taken a break from working out lately - I will only be hitting the gym once this week. . .

On another note - MBB and I are not fighting. Had a few people ask based on the tone of these quotes. To be honest, I wasn't feeling well when I originally wrote this blog post and I was just trying to get something posted. Never fear...All is well in my world with MBB.



"The one who loves you will make you weep." - Argentine Proverb

"Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with." --Anonymous

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." --Javan

"Love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'You're wrong.'" --Anonymous

"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter." --James Earl Jones

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you, I had no control over." --Anonymous

"Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart." -- Phyllis McGinley

Namaste.

No comments: